Plan an Event
OSU Urban Arts Space is a perfect venue to host both private and public events, ranging from large catered receptions to smaller lectures and workshops. The Space is best suited for standing, cocktail-type affairs. Space rental requests are welcomed from all.
The first step in the process is to submit a non-binding event inquiry to receive more information including an estimated quote for your event (also see Rates below). Please allow 7-10 business days for a response.
How it Works
• Submit Event Inquiry
• Events Student Assistant will contact you in 7-10 days with an initial quote
• Meet with Event Student Assistant in the Space to view gallery and confirm quote
• Receive contract for review
• Drop off signed contract and 50% deposit to reserve date on events calendar
• Two weeks prior to event, provide Event Assistant with event details and vendor list
• One week prior to event, pay final balance
Please keep the following in mind before submitting an event inquiry or booking:
• Most events may not be scheduled during normal gallery hours. This includes any set up needed for events. See here for gallery hours.
• Please keep in mind that events must be booked at least 1 month in advance of the event date AND events may not be booked within the current OSU term. See below for important OSU term deadlines.
Deadlines to keep in mind:
September/October/November/December events must be booked by August 22nd, 2012.
No events booked December 16th, 2012 through January 6th, 2013.
January/February/March/April events must be booked by January 6th, 2013.
May/June/July events must be booked by May 5th, 2013.
August/September/October/November/December events must be booked by August 20th, 2013.
No events book December 15th, 2013 through January 5th, 2014.