Please contact Merijn van der Heijden, Interim Director of Urban Arts Space, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 292-5184 if you have any questions about any of these exhibition proposal applications.
General Submission Instructions
For all proposals, you will need to prepare a .ZIP file containing:
- 5 example images or videos (up to two minutes long) for your proposed exhibition. (Allowed file types: gif, jpg, png, eps, tif, pdf, avi, mov, mp3, wav)
- A PDF or word doc including credit information for each work in the below format:
- date completed:
- dimensions of work (HxWxD) or total running time:
- Link (if video is online):
- Resume or biographical information
.ZIP folder must be titled using the following naming convention: “LastName_FirstName_2018.zip” (ex. "Buckeye_Brutus_2018.zip")
Step-by-step instructions for creating .ZIP/compressed folders can be found at this link.
We are not currently accepting exhibition proposals.
Urban Arts Space accepts exhibition proposals in two general categories:
- Proposals from independent artists for solo exhibitions
- Proposals for curated group and/or themed exhibitions
Potential project availability May through June 2018 in Urban Arts Space
Applications due by Friday, December 29 at 11:59PM.
Exhibitor guidelines available here: UAS_Exhibitior Guidelines and Information.pdf
Urban Arts Space floor plan available here: Urban_Arts_Space_Floor_Plan.pdf
May 14-June 9
June 18-July 14
July 23-August 18
August 27-September 22
Please indicate which (if any) dates you prefer in the exhibition proposal.
Applications due by
We are not currently accepting applications for Hopkins Hall Gallery.
Open to the general public, but Ohio State university students, faculty, staff, and alumni are encouraged to apply
We are not currently accepting applications for the 2018 Hopkins Hall Summer Series.
Hopkins Hall Gallery Summer Series showcases short-term projects including performances, installations, and public programs or activities by Ohio State University students, faculty, staff, and alumni.