Join us for a conversation about exposing the challenges of representation through protest photography as framed through One Voice, One Message: Black Lives Matter, a Hybrid Arts Lab exhibition at Hopkins Hall Gallery.
- Joshua Edmonds | Photographer/Videographer; Visual Media Specialist, Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Daniel Marcus | Associate Curator of Exhibitions, Wexner Center for the Arts; Lecturer, Department of History of Art
- Gina Osterloh | Assistant Professor, Department of Art
- Merijn van der Heijden | Director, Urban Arts Space
- Larry Williamson, Jr. | Director; Frank W. Hale, Jr. Black Cultural Center
Hybrid Arts Lab is a multi-venue teaching lab that experiments with how art is imagined, made, viewed and understood within physical and digital spaces. Venues include Hopkins Hall Gallery, Stillman Hall Tent, and online @ UAS from Home.