Join us for a conversation about exposing the challenges of representation through protest photography as framed through One Voice, One Message: Black Lives Matter, a Hybrid Arts Lab exhibition at Hopkins Hall Gallery.
- Joshua Edmonds | Photographer/Videographer; Visual Media Specialist, Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Daniel Marcus | Associate Curator of Exhibitions, Wexner Center for the Arts; Lecturer, Department of History of Art
- Gina Osterloh | Assistant Professor, Department of Art
- Merijn van der Heijden | Director, Urban Arts Space
- Larry Williamson, Jr. | Director; Frank W. Hale, Jr. Black Cultural Center
Register for the Webinar Here
Unable to join the event live? No worries, register anyway. All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar and additional resources following the event.
If you require an accommodation such as live captioning or interpretation to participate in this webinar, please contact Clara Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-688-1214. Requests made two weeks before an event will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet all requests.
Hybrid Arts Lab is a multi-venue teaching lab that experiments with how art is imagined, made, viewed and understood within physical and digital spaces. Venues include Hopkins Hall Gallery, Stillman Hall Tent, and online @ UAS from Home.