Important things to know before visiting:
- If you are not feeling well or demonstrating symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and plan your visit at another time.
- Preregistration of all visitors is required through our online form. All visitors must provide full contact information (name, address, phone, e-mail) for the purpose of potential contact tracing.
August 2: Effective immediately, students, faculty, staff, and visitors to all Ohio State facilities are required to wear masks indoors, regardless of their vaccination status. Masks continue to be required outdoors for unvaccinated individuals when they cannot maintain physical distancing. Vaccinated people are not required to mask outdoors. Read more on the Personal Safety Practices page.
- Anyone who feels most comfortable continuing to wear a facemask regardless of their vaccination status is welcome to do so.
- No food or drink will be served or consumed.
Cleaning Procedures and Protocols
- We disinfect and sanitize before opening, throughout the day, and after closing; hand sanitizer is available at our entrance and front desk.
- Protective shields have been installed at our front desk
Please contact our safety coordinator, Merijn van der Heijden, with any questions or concerns about these protocols